I've been wanting to do this for a long time.

16 March, 2017

When i was thinking of updating the blog, the first thing came into my mind was my the Inspirational blog. It has all the quotes that inspire me to do things. I use to update this every week.

Because of my personal work and i could not able to post more, but i still have some quotes left to post. Which i will be continuing from now on in the new blog.

The Original idea was to display the Quotes as clean as possible with only one Quote at a time.  I do not know how to do this back in 2011. So i just put together of what i know and started this inspirational blog.

Now that i have better knowledge, I can make a clutter free quotes blog.

  1. The new design has quotes on top with title and the Author name below.
  2. You can click on the author to filter only his/her quotes.
  3. Use the Blog name at the bottom of the page to go back, if you are in the Author page.
  4. You can use F5 to refresh the page to get new quotes, or press the 'Refresh' button on the top right.
  5. I will update more quotes, as i do, you can see the total no. of quotes at the bottom of the page. 
  6. It is fully Responsive. You can check the quotes in any of your devices without loosing or cutting the text.
  7. If you want to check my other sites, click my name at the bottom of the page.

New Blog

BeekeeperQuotes (Responsive)



I am moving all the quotes to my new blog, but you can still check out my old one. It has more than 1000 qutoes.

Old Blog





I will be posting updating new quotes in the new blog. But for now i will moving all the quotes from old blog to the new one. I like the quotes in the old blog.

Let me know what you think in the comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment